Register    Login    FeedFeed - Boots-N-Heels    Forum    Mchat    PayPal Donations  $  FAQ
Feed

Board index » Rules - Forum News - How To Guide » Latest Forum News

Post Posted: September 11th, 2017, 3:19 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I reopened Streetshots per a request by a forum member. I saw a photo set that was stalking in pictures today and deleted it!
In addition, another poster posted a hodgepodge of pictures in four posts. The real issue is that each of these posts had nudity pictures. All of these posts were deleted by me!

Other Fetish Women caused two copyright violations warnings recently.
Today there were a few posts that had several crotch shot pictures. All these posts were deleted!

We want people to contribute. However, we want forum rules to be followed at all times! Especially no nudity!!! Also especially no copyright violations!

If all that I see here in the future here as far as new content is celebrities, themed boots, and Devilbutts, that would be fine with me and the mod-admin team.
This forum will close or terminate posts or threads that are not helping the forum, especially if they risk hurting this forum!

That is all for today. Now enjoy the forum.

Post Posted: October 11th, 2017, 6:12 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi peeps,

as CC said. Please do read the posting rules. No nudity. No crass upskirt type shots. Please keep a level of class to your images and please don't post cropped photos that do not show the shoe or boot heel. That's the point of this site.

We really don't have time to keep tidying up after people, so please do us the courtesy of not leaving a mess. There are a lot of excellent members who have no problem posting quality content. For all of you guys, we thank you for understanding that this is a place for you to find and enjoy your specific boot/shoe image type/genre. The neater you all make your posts, the more everyone can enjoy it. Quality (I'm not talking picture resolution) is more important than quantity. Check your posts. Self censor. Self edit. Ask yourself if all the photos you just bulk posted are relevant and meet the posting rules.

Cheers everyone.

Board index » Rules - Forum News - How To Guide » Latest Forum News